WELCOME!

   WELCOME

 Hello,

    Welcome to Justin's Natural Sciences Blog page! 

About me

    My name is Justin Konecny and i'm a full time cegep student at Collège Montmorency in Laval, QC, in Canada. Here, in Quebec, highschool is one year shorter and before enterring university you must attend college. College is the equivalent of the 12 grade, but we must do 2 years in college as a pre-university us for university. You can also do a 3 years technical program and directly go on the job market. The program i'm in for the moment is the 081.A6 Springboard to a DCS : option orientation/exploration as a preliminary to enter the 200.B0 Science pre-university program. I am aiming to study in engineering. 


About this blog

    This blog will be about my educational path at Montmorency and my experience towards the Springboard program. This blog targets new students and experienced students who are choosing a simular path. I'm also looking forward to engage with new people and network through this page. I hope I can be of any help and that this blog helps you out. You are free to comment and ask all about and don't forget to subscribe to stay up to date.


Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Glossary

Engineer Hypertext Narrative